From: PETER.FRIESE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:PETER.FRIESE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 10:38 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.1 / ANT 1.5 / WSAD 5.0

Hi,

I am desperately trying to make the above combination work. The ANT build
file I wrote works perfectly if it is run standalone, but fails miserably
wehn I run it from within WSAD / Eclipse.

When run from within WSAD, I get a ClassNotFoundException for
org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.ClassPathContainer. But this class is
in the classpath and MUST be found...

Any clues, anybody?

TIA,
Peter