Re: [aspectj-users] Intermediate java Files

Thanks for ur response
Why do you need these source files? If you really need them, your
I need them to more understand the way that aspectj woves aspects in the code
best bet is to use a decompiler to create source files from
compiled byte code.
I agree with u but when I decompile classes... I don't have the information i look up for.... The class file
decompiled don't match with file generated by -preprocess option

Houssam
-Ramnivas

--- Houssam FAKIH <fakih@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
I'm using AspectJ 1.1b... I'm looking for the option that generate
the
intermediate Java source files into which the AspectJ
language extensions are woven.

Thanks,
Houssam FAKIH

--
"Le paradis touche les pieds des mères..."

http://houssam.fakih.free.fr