[aspectj-users] Crosscutting method's executions

Hi everybody, I'm a newbie in aspect programming.
To use aspect programing yo use ajc to compile source files ( my classes and
aspects ) and I can crosscut method calls from my code ( source code ). The
question is: Can I crosscut method executions from already compiled methods such
as libraries or .jar archives?.

Thanks everybody

Dave Garcia

P.D. I'm trying to trace java programs and I want to get information about
events such as Thread start or wait methods at monitors not using JVMPI. In this
case I can see when my code calls start method at Thread object but no when run
method at thread executes.

Back to the top