[aspectj-users] ajcdoc in ant

I am using aspects ver1.0.6.

I am using the aspect plugin to ant to build my javadocs.  I have noticed a
few things about how the plugin works.

Typically when putting javadoc comments into class headers I use something
like

/**
 * My class comments
 * @author
 * @version $Revision: $
 * @since
 */

The aspect javadoc plugin does not pick up anything but @since and My class
comments. Am I missing some args to the ant task?

When writing comments for methods. I typically do something like
/**
 * Method Comments
 * @param
 * @param
 * @return
 * @throws
 */

What it ends up looking like is that everything is pushed together.  For
example the following is taken directly from my javadocs for a given method.

Builds the load_rf_dimension records and Only Only Both fact records based
on the schedule pairs. * @param scheduleDesc Populated with a distinct
searchable list of schedule keys and their corresponding descriptions *
@param schedulePairKey Schedule pair key that was packaged in the Vector. *
@param primaryKey Primary key that was packaged in the Vector. * @param
secondaryKey Secondary key that was packaged in the Vector. * @param
oobHashMap Each new record is inserted as needed, searches through to
eliminate duplicate records. * @param loadRfDataContents Contains the
records for the load_rf_dimension * @param checkDistinctKeys Populated with
rf type of 1 values to check so they can be reused if needed. * @throws
Exception Packages up the exception in a hashtable and sends it back to the
client.

Is this a bug or are there args I need to send in to the ant plugin?

Stephen Jackson

Back to the top