RE: [aspectj-users] Proposed BOF on Enterprise Use of AspectJ at AOSD Boston

Ron,

I would like to participate. I don't know yet which evening would be better
for me. My (obvious) areas of interest are:

- Design patterns for runtime (e.g., security, persistence, feature
management, frameworks)
- Tools approaches and priorities for new capabilities

Awais.