Searching old mailing list archiives (was RE: [aspectj-users] Aspect per object instance)

Hi all,

I have been beta testing Newmonix, a new POP email client that has great
search capabilities. I have found it to be a really good tool for
fast full text search), which as we all know is often frustrating.

If you are interested in learning more, take a look at
http://www.newmonix.com/beta