Re: [aspectj-users] Aspect per object instance

Wes was right to point you at Jan Hanneman's implementation, which solves
this problem rather elegantly.

You can find information on the Design Patterns project at:

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~jan/AODPs/

Also, my forthcoming book Matering AspectJ
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0471431044/)
contains a full writeup on this particular pattern, including a sample
application to the problem of cache invalidation.

Cheers,

Nick