RE: [aspectj-users] staticinitializer

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your response. I actually knew how to obtain the r-value, but
it's the l-value that I'm unsure about: what expression can I enter to
refer to each of A, B, and C (from my example) at the same time? Keep in
mind, my goal is to write one line of code that causes A.x = "A", that
causes B.x = "B", and that causes C.x = "C".

Any ideas?

Jake