[aspectj-users] Prodution Aspect - Exceptions

Hello all!

I'm learning how to use AspectJ and to do that I'm reading the programming guide.
In the Production Aspect chapter there is an example with exceptions that I've changed to try to write the log to a text file, but unfortunaly that doesn't
seem to work. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? (The source and the build file are in attachment)

Files:
Log -> Does the Log to a file
Log Test  -> Launches a window with a button that throws an Exception whenever it is clicked.
ErrorLogging -> Aspect for the logging
logging.lst -> Build configuration file

Thanks in advance,
Hugo Magalhaães