Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ BNF grammar?

Jim might have more to say, but following is a copy of
his response to "Grammar for AspectJ 1.1" from
the old email archives.

Wes

-------
The grammar source is in the eclipse jdt patch source
distribution under   org/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/parser/aj_grammar.txt

The AspectJ parts of this grammar are unusual in a number
of ways in order to maximize compatibility with the existing
Java grammar.  This should not be considered a grammar
specification, but rather an implementation of the grammar
within the constraints of the jikespg parser generator tool.

-Jim
-------