[aspectj-users] [ann] NetBeans integration for 1.1b4 available - was Re: [aspectj-users] Netbeans 3.4 and AspectJForNetBeans-1.1b2.zip

fyi, find AspectJ 1.1beta4 IDE integration for NetBeans at
  http://aspectj4netbean.sourceforge.net
  http://aspectj4netbean.sourceforge.net/AspectJForNetBeans-1.1b4.zip

The only changes were to integrate the beta4 binaries
and to fix the settings bug.

Wes