From: prashantrane@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:prashantrane@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 10 January, 2003 12:40 pm
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] Accessing archives

Hi,

I registered for the mailing list and have been getting e-mails as well.
But I can't access the archives. It says user not authorized. I am entering my e-mail address as user name and correct password. I know the password is correct because I can change my profile options (delivery options etc) with that password and that the password I received in the welcome message.

I don't want to post the question if it has alread been asked, so I need access to archive. Is there a delay in archive account activation? Is the e-mail address suppose to be the user id?

Please advice.

Thanks,
Prashant Rane

Back to the top