Re: [aspectj-users] Where are people using Aspects?

In our case we are building an application that needs a "modeling"
feature...So theres the live world in the software, and then theres the
model world.

And the only things that differentiate the live from model world is a
modelid that needs to be passed around as the context in the app..

So rather than add this modelid as an argument to all methods etc, we were
able to use aspects to capture the context and use it whereever needed. So
most of the application is model unaware.

Rajesh