JDK 11 is in Rampdown Phase one
The overall feature set is frozen. No further JEPs will be
targeted to this release.
- Rampdown Phase two is scheduled to start
26th of July
JDK 11 EA build 22 , under both the GPL and
Oracle EA licenses, is now available at http://jdk.java.net/11
- Schedule, status & features
- Release Notes:
FOSS fixes in recent builds.
Notable changes in JDK 11 EA build 22
- New Collection.toArray(IntFunction) Default Method (JDK-8060192)
Make some system properties effectively readonly (JDK-8066709)
Obsolete Support for Commercial Features (JDK-8202331)
JFR start failure after AppCDS archive created with JFR
Change to policy for the default set of modules resolved when
compiling or running code on the class path (JDK-8197532)Â
JDK 12 Early AccessÂ Build 02 is available at http://jdk.java.net/12/
- Changes in this build are listed here
The Quality Report for July 2018 is published here
- With the new six months release , we now publish the Quality
report every three months.
Thanks to all the FOSS Projects for logging bugs against the
JDK 11 EA Builds!