[aspectj-dev] How can I write the set(FieldSignature) pointcut which the FieldSignature is got from an input file?

How can I define a field signature from an input file? In other words,
I want to develop a tool using AspectJ to capture field assignment
statements and this tool provides an interface for the users to write
the fields' name into a file.

How can I write the set(FieldSignature) pointcut which the
FieldSignature is got from an input file?

Best Regards

Liu Yan

用 Windows Live Spaces 展示个性自我,与好友分享生活! 了解更多信息!

Back to the top