Re: [aspectj-dev] how hard it is to introduce a new kind of pointcut in aspectj?

> ... I am wondering how hard it is
> to introduce a new kind of pointcut into the current
> aspectj project.

Another join point and PCD?

For a discussion based on our compiler/weaver as of two years
ago, see

  docs/developer/compiler-weaver/index.html

To check out the docs module, see

  http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/faq.html#q:buildingsource

However, the abc compiler might be easier to extend in this regard:

  http://abc.comlab.ox.ac.uk/

Just make sure the target makes sense as a join point!

Wes