[aspectj-dev] Adding and testing a new batch script

To support LTW at the command line I am adding "aj.bat" and its UNIX
equivalent to "/aspectj/bin".
1. Should I add methods to "$installer$.org.aspectj.Main"?
2. Are these batch scripts tested directly? If so how?

The new "aj" command will use "-Djava.system.class.loader" to replace the
system class loader with a weaving one. I don't think I can use the test
harness as is does not support JVM options. I have of course written JUnit
tests to test the new class loader and adaptor directly.

Thanks

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Back to the top