RE: [aspectj-dev] events page

I asked, and the eclipse.org admins won't change the default behavior for
the following reason:

"we will not change the reply-to address to be the poster instead of the
list, because then when a question is asked, one person might receive
eight responses saying the same thing, or a discussion about the issue
could easily take place between just two people, and no one else
benefits."

I could argue that people know how to use "reply-all" but, I assume that
they want the behavior of our lists to match the others on eclipse.org.

Mik