[aspectj-dev] welcome Adrian Colyer to the AspectJ commiters' list

Adrian has been leading the AJDT project (http://eclipse.org/ajdt) and has
made valuable contributions to the AspectJ project in the process.  Thanks
to his expertise in middleware and IDEs Adrian will be a very valuable
addition to the AspectJ team.  We expect Adrian's contribution to help scale
the core tool architecture for improved usability on large commercial
systems.

Please join me in welcoming Adrian to the AspectJ commiters' list.

Mik

Back to the top