From: Lesiecki Nicholas [mailto:ndlesiecki@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 7:25 PM
To: aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Who's developing AspectJ? WAS: [aspectj-dev] Status of IDE integration support in compiler

Hello all,

I subscribe to this list in part because I'm intensely interested in the
details of AspectJ. However, I'm not an AspectJ developer. (In part this is
because I don't have the requisite expertise to work on something like the
compiler). The comment at the end of Jim's email:

> Someone needs to figure out what the correct behavior should be in a
> tricky case like this and implement it.

got me thinking. Who is currently developing on AspectJ? I'm guessing that
Jim and Erik's days of high contribution will likely end with the release
of 1.1. Is there a list of committers? Is anyone other than the original
PARC team regularly contributing source? How is the project governed? (Is
there an Eclipse management style that it subscribes to?) It may be too
early to ask these questions. I'm just rather curious.

Cheers,
nick

Back to the top