Re: [asciidoc-wg] Candidate Program Plan for 2023 for review

Amarantha,

Overall, this is a solid plan. I left a few comments in the document, mostly to strike some items that I no longer think are relevant or in scope. Those changes are consistent with the overall theme of sharpening our focus.

Best Regards,

-Dan