Re: [asciidoc-wg] Electronic Vote: Approval of Zulip as a communication platform

Steering Committee;

Please take the required resolution based on the votes received and the date of resolution.  I do not believe Simon's late vote changes the approval (correct me if wrong).

I'd also ike to point out that even with the use of Zulip, any voting will be conducted on this mailing list which has an archive.  Therefore, Zulip can remind folks to go check the archive to ensure voting is carried out in a timely fashion regardless of spam filter issues.

Hope that helps.
Sharon