Re: [asciidoc-wg] Electronic Vote: AsciiDoc brand color choice

That turned out to be a tough choice. I could imagine any of the three colors working out, but ultimately we had to choose a path. What I like about the steel blue is that it has a subtle connection to the original color on asciidoc.org, but brings it into the current decade.

The sea coral was my personal favorite, but the likeness to Asciidoctor's brand color would have likely caused confusion. So I'm glad to see we're carving out a unique brand identity for the language.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top