Re: [asciidoc-wg] Electronic Vote: AsciiDoc brand color choice

Magnus,

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. It appears the label is incorrect on that slide. I have asked Ura Design to correct it. Otherwise, the presentation is using the correct color. So the color you are seeing is the one being voted on.

Best Regards,

-Dan