Re: [asciidoc-wg] Electronic Vote: AsciiDoc logo choice

Option 1

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 08:00 Dan Allen <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AsciiDoc Steering Committee,

In order to meet our objective of choosing a logo for AsciiDoc in 2021, and to allow Ura Design to complete their work by year's end, we need to make a decision about which logo to choose. As shared in the issue asciidoc-wg#4 (see https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/asciidoc-wg/asciidoc-wg/-/issues/4#note_359669), Ura Design has presented us with three options. Based on informal discussions that followed that logo presentation, we've decided not to pursue option #2. We're only considering option #1 and option #3 (hence narrowing the choice to two options).

Please review the logo presentation and let us know your preference by end of day Friday Dec 17, 2021. Please keep in mind that we're voting on the logo design and font, not the color. Valid responses are "option #1" or "option #3". You can leave a comment to explain your vote, but it's not required.

RESOLVED, the AsciiDoc Steering Committee has selected the following logo option from this logo presentation prepared by Ura Design: https://www.figma.com/proto/aXoGTm3zKEGVM0CvtFg9oo/AsciiDoc-Branding?page-id=102%3A14&node-id=391%3A133&viewport=241%2C48%2C0.24&scaling=contain&starting-point-node-id=391%3A133&hide-ui=1

[ ] Option #1
[ ] Option #3

Eligible voters are:

* Dan Allen (OpenDevise)
* Jay Bryant (VMWare)
* Simon Dew (Couchbase)
* Jason Porter (Red Hat)
* Tammy Fox (CloudBees)
* Steven Anderson (Salesforce/MuleSoft)
* Alexander Schwartz
* Guillaume Grossetie
* Jared Morgan

If there's a tie, I ask that you grant me the power to break it with my vote.

Other members of the community are free to reply or comment on the linked issue. However, as representatives of that community, this is ultimately a decision that the AsciiDoc WG SC must make.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his