Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc WG Steering Committee Agenda & Minutes, September 14, 2021 Approved

Third time's a charm!

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 11:55 AM Steven Anderson via asciidoc-wg <asciidoc-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, I'm still new at this; the real correct link is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bmSrYMjhCMW9ZUrFrMQFdSc8nQaT9qlm/view?usp=sharing

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 10:53 AM Steven Anderson <sanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 10:16 AM Steven Anderson <sanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The finalized approved minutes for the September 14, 2021 meeting can be viewed here.

--

     Steve

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.