[asciidoc-wg] Eclipse Austen Created! The AsciiDoc Java implementation

Dear working group and AsciiDoc community,

Things are ramping up and we have completed the preliminary steps for the creation of Eclipse Austen, the Java implementations that will accompany the specification. Quite obviously named in honor of the 19th century writer Jane Austen.

If you want to know more about it, please check out the new project page https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-austen 🚀 In truth, the project is not 100% created and there are still some formalities, nothing to worry, everything should be settled "soon" (progress tracker).

Special thanks to all the people involved in the work so far, especially the Eclipse Foundation team.

I do hope everyone is as excited as some of us are, and looking forward to the next achievements.

Best regards,
Abel

Back to the top