Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Tooling Overview / Awesome list

Hi James, hi Jesse,

with the feedback on the list I assume that a classic Awesome list now looks unlikely.

As the AsciiDoc WG we should still strive to provide users a "map" to the AsciiDoc ecosystem.

I'm still looking for the simplest solution that could possibly work for a start. A marketplace could be something for the future; I wonder if we could start out with some searchable and curated content first.

I'll put some more thoughts into this and this might require some time. I'm all ears.

Best regards,
Alexander