[asciidoc-wg] Postponement of next Steering Committee until Apr 13

Several of the action items from the previous meeting are still in motion*, and I'd like to give them a bit more time to wrap up so we can have a productive, forward-looking meeting. Therefore, I'd like to postpone the meeting originally scheduled for Apr 6 by a week, thus rescheduling it for Apr 13.

Best Regards,

-Dan

* These items include the AsciiDoc WG site, the Java impl proposal, the asciidoc-lang process documents, and the asciidoc.org mockups

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top