Re: [asciidoc-wg] Setup of Working Group Web Site / initial repo set up

Alexander,

Thank you for raising this issue on the call. I'm fine with not letting it get in the way of process to get the site working. Let's just aim to move the repository as soon as it can be. My message to the webdev team is that we really don't want our repositories to be split as it makes it more complicated for our members to contribute.

Regarding the technical limitation, make sure the webdev team knows that Netlify does now support self-hosted instances of GitLab (since summer 2020). So it should be possible to put the repository on gitlab.eclipse.org and still be able to use Netlify. See https://www.netlify.com/blog/2020/07/21/unlock-jamstack-for-enterprise-web-apps-with-self-hosted-git-repos

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top