Re: [asciidoc-wg] Next Steering Committee Meeting on Aug 11, 2020

Hi Dan,

Pushing to the 18th works for Sharon and I.

Thanks ... Paul

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 2:35 PM Dan Allen <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

I'd like to push this meeting back by one week, to Aug 18. In looking at the agenda, I realize now that I did not leave enough time for things that needed to get done to happen, especially with the Eclipse Foundation on holiday this week. In particular, the formation of the AsciiDoc Language project is still in progress and requires some coordination with EF to wrap up. I'd like to have that done before the meeting.

If there are no objections, I'll send out a new invite first thing next week for a meeting on Aug 18.

Best Regards,

-Dan