Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Logo Vote - Before July 24th EOD

+1 to ratify the results of the poll.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 4:25 PM Amarantha Kulkarni <amarantha.kulkarni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1  to ratify that the results of the poll are legitimate.

Thanks and Regards,
Amarantha

From: asciidoc-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <asciidoc-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Dan Allen <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 2:46:28 PM
To: Christie Witt <christie.witt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; AsciiDoc Working Group Discussions <asciidoc-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Logo Vote - Before July 24th EOD

AsciiDoc Working Group,

This poll is now complete. The results indicate that the orange version of the AsciiDoc Working Group logo is the preferred version (56.25% of 32 votes).

Steering Committee members, please ratify the results of this poll using a +1. (You're ratifying that the results of the poll are legitimate). Once a simple majority is reached, we will ask the Eclipse Foundation to add this logo to the working groups page at https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/explore.php.

Best Regards,

-Dan