Re: [asciidoc-wg] AsciiDoc Steering Committee Representatives
  • From: Amarantha Kulkarni <amarantha.kulkarni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 17:53:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=couchbase.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=couchbase.com; dkim=pass header.d=couchbase.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=t41sNrzblrGjeiau5BzYAgTEZB5mmSkIx7Q8g5WQW+M=; b=XO770I//KU3+y+5A8mePfg4jpD9i58uoQAgypqWzl41QWh83qk91nfjYOGoXxmzmKZ2/iUCV81Yxwb34bEnRP4Yn4xnagCbgIa6yGsQJPyxaG9dWxVGOTCelDh2jA5zf64BpbnrgMhkUJz4kY8bSULVXdGwm6thAkrlsMhcWiXS/6xCGPhqMvODxRn/WLsXRw9n75IKCUCPCV940WZkGlaJNfqPyKLWkmkH/A6nOKrBH0iELGiqc4ph+aeCJREF/qYtztQ89EURZiVUdHIIMzwsCVgr3/ucl/zYYgLehEssUhDVGx95Q1euptPgcggthCjbJG3KZuEyFH8op0C7bHw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=TA7ymRHsQ0ajBY/lPDVbDgexOrOXA0BAqAxPqz5MJI5UbHKjeXSqygfdcJ3Qzct/CGygz5KDNPYOzI4/o1ezS9eCCUx2EfnwxcSwSZjr0CXlUWKdc8EIJtu2t3vMnMq0NvxQu6qaOw2f54Wolzn8pyJXgGrIADuSsM2zs4+OWTBvGYtFXE9tXbLEteqMcsGGUTEsLLxbEvTAYTcI2PF4J6p3sFbsdzhhAysYl2qu8BF6IpYsy54vGq053rpLzP+rHrSZ9du/QG/hUMCEKjTmMvqH7WhJ0U+Rt47Dl5gpdyeWBDqaQLksu1GbGIysRN10d6/CPGZFtwY8LjgdBppYpw==

Hi Sharon,

I’m happy to represent Couchbase on the Steering Committee.

Thanks and Regards,

Amarantha