Re: [asciidoc-wg] Reasons to not use Asciidoc as a foundation for a software documentation language -- experiences from the N4JS project

Hi Jens,

I've noted down your feedback, and I appreciate the details you provided (as well as the time and effort it took to provide them). I believe Lex has clarified how many of them would be addressed by this standardization effort. Many of the people in this group find value in AsciiDoc and want to see it grow, so our focus is on serving the needs of the AsciiDoc community. Since Markdown isn't the focus of this group, you're welcome to set up a parallel working group for it.

Best regards,

Sarah

--
Sarah White