Re: [asciidoc-lang-dev] Markup for nested blocks

> The "inner 1" block is delimited by *six* equal signs. But "inner 2" is
> delimited by *eight* of them. Both are children of the same outer block.
> This is certainly bad style, but is it valid?

Based on how it's implemented in Asciidoctor, yes that is valid.

If you aren't already, I would strongly encourage you to test scenarios in Asciidoctor first. I think you will often get an answer faster that way.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top