Re: [asciidoc-lang-dev] Text Markup, syntax and parsing thereof

> Another approach is to say that instead of being bounded by spaces, the constrained markup can be bounded by any non-word characters.

...and a third approach is to expand the list of punctuation characters (as Sylvain suggested). But I think if we were to do that, we should first consider the viability of making it all non-word characters since it's a lot simpler to define.

Best Regards,

-Dan

--
Dan Allen, Vice President | OpenDevise Inc.
Pronouns: he, him, his

Back to the top