Re: [asciidoc-lang-dev] Whitespace handling

Wow, that is disappointing to hear you were harassed about having an opinion about something Dan.
The community can do better than this.

I wasn't aware that the term "white space" had negative connotations.
There is definitely something there though so +1 to leading the way with this.
Something to add to the AsciiDoc Tone and Style guide I think.

Jared Morgan
M: +61413005479