[arrowhead-dev] Committer Election for Emanuel Palm on Eclipse Arrowhead has started

A committer election for Emanuel Palm on project Eclipse Arrowhead
(iot.arrowhead) was started by Jerker Delsing with this criteria:

Emanuel Palm in short
- Ph.D. in Cyber-Physical Systems, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- Founder of Pinterop
- Contributor to Arrowhead since 2017
--Configuration system (before Arrowhead 4.0)
-- Exchange Network system (never became 4.0-compatible)
-- Arrowhead Documentation format (LaTeX classes)
-- Arrowhead Kalix https://github.com/arrowhead-f/arrowhead-kalix
-- Arrowhead Contract Proxy
https://github.com/arrowhead-f/arrowhead-contract-proxy
-- Arrowhead X.509 profiles (WIP)
https://github.com/arrowhead-f/x509-profiles
additional activities can be found here https://github.com/emanuelpalm

How can Emanuel contribute as a committer?
- Code reviewer (C/C++, Java, C#, TypeScript, Rust, Dart, Go, etc.)
- Technical documentation reviewer, writer or editor
- Technical expert in general system's development, the design
of distributed systems, cryptographic application, blockchains and digital
contracting, etc.
- Speaker or writer at various conferences and venues as relevant

Where will he direct his attention?
- More exact and rigorous documentation
-- X.509 Profiles
-- Rigorous Documentation Specification (how to write SoSD, SysD, SD, IDD,
CP, etc.)
-- Performance and Engineering Guides (what trade-offs to make and targets
to aim at)
-- Rigorous Compliance Specification
-- Arrowhead Documentation Tools (for SoSDs, SysDs, etc.; authoring,
validation, etc.)
-- TLS Guides (ThingWave; concrete recommendations for various technical
settings)
-- Better core system engineering quality
-- Performance Benchmarking and Profiling
-- Higher degrees of utility
-- New core systems (bootstrapping, file repository, admin, certificate
revocation, etc.)
-- Action participation in Roadmap WG
https://github.com/eclipse-arrowhead/roadmap/issues

Why Pinterop and Eclipse Arrowhead?
- Eclipse Arrowhead represents an exciting new business domain that I want
to position Pinterop as a leader and core contributor to. Being a committer
facilitates this ambition in three key ways:
- Quality. I can better help improve the quality of and widen
the scope of Arrowhead.
- Credibility. It solidifies Pinterop as an Arrowhead authority, as well
as adding to the credibility of Arrowhead by increasing the number of
contributing companies.
- Networking. It provides access to forums that may help me attract
customers, as well as adding more credible Arrowhead options to those
companies wishing to pursue the technology.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Emanuel as a committer on Eclipse
Arrowhead.

Eclipse Arrowhead project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.arrowhead/elections/election-emanuel-palm-committer-eclipse-arrowhead

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.arrowhead