[apricot-dev] Use Nuxeo VCS standalone today?

Hi,

we've a project with a bit of CMS pages to be managed. I could very well use
JCR (JackRabbit) for these pages (or just a database table). However I very
much liked that VCS creates and alters database tables to reflect the contents
structure.

The apricot project seem to be dormant. That's a pity. Do you think it'd be
possible to take a recent release of nuxeo-core and use the nuxeo VCS from
there?

[1] https://github.com/nuxeo/nuxeo-core

We're also evaluating java based CMS alternatives (coming from PHP Typo3) and
nuxeo looks like a nice candidate. So learning about nuxeo VCS would make
things if we'd end up with nuxeo.

Regards, Thomas Koch

Back to the top