Re: [antenna-dev] Can't build SW360Antenna

Hello Thomas,

The error message is:

    Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:jaxb2-maven-plugin:2.2:xjc (xjc) on project antenna-model: Execution xjc of goal org.codehaus.mojo:jaxb2-maven-plugin:2.2:xjc failed: A required class was missing while executing org.codehaus.mojo:jaxb2-maven-plugin:2.2:xjc: com/sun/codemodel/CodeWriter

For me that looks like a local issue with your Java setup. We just call the plugin and do not modify or configure it in any special way. I also was not able to reproduce the issue.

On https://github.com/mojohaus/jaxb2-maven-plugin/issues/43 the same log output is mentioned in context with java version 9 (but I see that in the log that you are using Oracle jre 1.8).

Do you have access to another machine to try to build it there? Or maybe a virtual machine?

Best regards,

Maximilian Huber
INST-CSS/BSV-OS

Tel. +49 30 726112-0