Re: [andmore-dev] 0.5.1-M1???

Thanks.   Let me know when the milestone is ready and I'll try and remember to write a blog post announcing it

Dave

On 1/18/17 3:15 PM, Kaloyan Raev wrote:
Hi Dave,

No problem. This is an easy one.
Done: https://github.com/eclipse/andmore/commit/58cf675d10046445c7eed5b1fb44245cea28373e

Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
Accelerating Great Code
M +359 887 648 663
www.roguewave.com / kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 01/18/2017 09:05 PM, David Carver wrote:
Kaloyan, I've merged in several pull requests submitted by one of the community members that adds some stablization and removes some NPEs that could occur.   It would be nice to get these out into a Milestone release.  I noticed the version numbers in the poms were 0.6.0-SNAPSHOT, so we probably should update to 0.5.1-SNAPSHOT.

I've tagged the bugs that were fixed with the 0.5.1-M1 milestone target.

No big rush on this just when you get some spare time.

Dave