Re: [amp-dev] project status

Hi Audrey,

The project is very much alive. Unfortunately much of my project time in the last few months has been absorbed in trying to get the Eclipse build fixed. I know, hard to believe but true. I think I've finally got that going or close but I've thought that many times before. For fun take a look at:

As soon as we get this going we're going to be joining Indigo train. The project plan will be revised but in a good way -- the core AMP design has everything there -- not perfect but exists -- and it is time to determine where to put our energies. Part of that will be based on what people are willing and able to contribute of course. So I've been in discussions with Jonas and others about where to emphasize things at this point. At the same time at Metascape we've been doing a lot of project related and experimental work that has good potential much of which will end up in AMP proper. There are some very cool ways that I think we can establish more immediate value and even reposition things a bit to make the big advantages of AMP approach more obvious.

We definitely welcome thoughts and involvement.

cheers,

Miles