[albireo-dev] What about a renewal !

Hi,
I'm interested in contributing to the albireo project,
I downloaded the sources yesterday night to have a look.
Before starting to modify anything, I was wondering where can I access
to the bugtracker, the SVN/CVS/GIT referential, and all the things that
can be usefull (UML model, goals, usefull link, coding rules, formatter
rules used, contacts of people who worked on the project before).
Is ILOG still in touch with the project ?
--
Gilles

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Gilles Besan=C3=A7on
n;quoted-printable:Besan=C3=A7on;Gilles
email;internet:gilles.besancon@xxxxxxxxx
tel;home:0954014029
tel;cell:0632393271