Re: [albireo-dev] SWT_AWT bridge enhancements for dual-process approaches

Christopher Deckers wrote:

Regarding the Albireo project and if you are interested, I could
provide my code for the multi UI thread approach before I switched to
the dual-process, and the dual-process code that I have now which will
be part of my next release.

As much as I would love to have that as acontribution, there's a license issue. If I read the sourceforge site for DJ correctly, your code is LGPL. Eclipse considers LGPL incompatible with EPL. Sigh.

Back to the top