[albireo-dev] Focus Management Test Cases

Hi Bruno,

I've started to think about merging the two contributions for focus management. It is a daunting task.

The comments in IlvFocusDebugging and other ILOG files refer to a set of problems labeled A through E. I assume the test case code that demonstrates these problems includes proprietary ILOG code, so it can't itself be contributed? Is there any chance we could create a set of equivalent EPL test cases? Or maybe they just need more explanation?

Back to the top