Re: [ajdt-dev] Survey about the Relevance of Open Source Research

Dear all,

I'm conducting a Survey about the Relevance of Open Source Research as part of my Bachelor’s dissertation in Computer Science at the University Of Brasília (Brazil) and I kindly ask you to participate in it.

The study aims at identifying, through a systematic literature mapping, works on the Software Engineering literature that are focused on the Open Source model, and latter conduct the present Survey with developers and researchers that are related to the Open Source Community. This is done in an attempt to gather a set of works that is able to give an overview of the variety of available results in the literature and investigate its perceived relevance to the Open Source community.

https://forms.gle/kTYJjg1Brk2kgpsf8

Best regards,
Michelangelo da R. Machado - Department of Computer Science, University of Brasília (UnB) .

Back to the top