Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT build server url broken

Hi Andrew,

I'm really keen in trying this out but I'm failing to find the jar,
could you please point me to it.

Cheers,
  Mirco

On Jul 25, 2011, at 6:58 PM, Andrew Eisenberg wrote:

Hi Mirco,

I pushed out the build despite the test failure.  It should be
available on the ajdt dev update site for 3.6 right now.

This failure comes from some race conditions on the build server that
I have not been able to reproduce locally and so I'm fine pushing the
build out .