Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 11:21 PM
To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ajdt-dev] downloading the AJDT sources

You should not have to use a password.  Try using this connection:

:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/tools

--a

2011/6/18 Yoav A. <yoav_@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi

I am trying to download the sources using the Team Project Set from the FAQ. When I get prompted for password I use anonymous and a blank password as the
FAQ specifies. However Eclipse is not satisfied and requires a password.
What should I use?

Thanks