Re: [ajdt-dev] URGENT: HELP ME, Please: About aspectjrt-1.5.3 (REFLECTION)

Unfortunately the (detailed) information you are after is not stored
in the class file.  A woven class file only stores a list of the
aspects that were around when it was woven.  Accurate information is
available via collection of weaveinfo messages when weaving occurs, or
by browsing the 'model' produced during weaving - the model is
available through AJDT after a build.

I suppose you could go through all bytecode and observe calls to
ajc$before/after/around but that would miss inlined around advice.

Andy