Re: [ajdt-dev] Re-enabling an aspect in AJDT 1.6.3

That is a little strange.  I assume you are right clicking on the aspect

Build Path -> Exclude

but then you don't see any

Build Path -> Include?

Is this on a particular project?  Can you try this out in a non-AJ
project?  This feature is from JDT (even though there is some tweaking
we do to fit it in an AJ context).  So the first thing to do would be
to see if it is broken in JDT.

Also, look at the error log.  Any errors?

If neither are enlightening, then can you send me a small sample
project that is not working for you?